It’s Detroit Lions @ Green Bay Packers in the NFL on Sunday night, and 888sport are getting in on the action! Place a £1.00+ ‘Bet Builder’ on the game and get your money back as a free bet up to £10.00 if it loses. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives you a potential profit of £20.00 and here’s how…
- Applies to ‘Bet Builder‘ bets on Detroit Lions @ Green Bay Packers (Starts: 01:20 on Monday 9th January 2023).
- Applies to your first qualifying bet only.
- Minimum stake of £1.00.
- Minimum odds of 3.00 (2/1).
- Money back as a free bet up to £10.00 if your bet loses.
- If eligible, your free bet will be credited within 72 hours of your qualifying bet settling.
- The free bet will be valid for 7 days.
- The free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
If your bet loses, your stake will be refunded as a free bet. Ordinarily, you would have the option of treating this as a ‘Money Back if Bet Loses‘ offer, but it’s unlikely you’ll be able to compile a Bet Builder that you can lay at a betting exchange in one bet.
My preferred approach for this particular offer is to treat it as advantage play.
Place your qualifying bet at 888sport, and don’t lay it at the exchanges. If your bet loses, you’ll be able to convert your £10.00 free bet into 80% cash, so £8.00. So, you’re essentially betting £10.00 but only risking £2.00. This approach won’t appeal to everyone, so you must decide which you’re comfortable with.
Looking at the selections available, at the time of writing, you could place your qualifying bet on ‘Packers (Money line) / Under 48.5 (Total points)‘ at back odds of 3.00 (2/1).
Place a £1.00+ ‘Bet Builder’ of your choice
The above selection gives you a potential profit of £20.00, meaning you would only need to win 1 in every 11 bets to break even. It really is too good an offer to miss!
If eligible, your free bet will be credited within 72 hours of your qualifying bet settling. The free bet will be valid for 7 days, and the free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
* Lions won the game 20-16, resulting in a £2.00 loss on this 888sport offer. *