Register an account with 10bet and deposit £15+ using the bonus code ‘PLAY10‘. You’ll receive a 50% matched bonus of up to £50.
- Deposit £15+ as your first deposit, using the bonus code ‘PLAY10‘.
- Immediately after depositing, you’ll receive a 50% matched bonus up to £50 (a £100 deposit is required for the maximum £50 bonus).
- Deposits via Skrill or Neteller will not be deemed a qualifying deposit.
- You must wager your qualifying deposit plus your bonus a total of eight (8) times on single bets (odds of 1.80+) or two (2) times on accumulator bets (odds of 1.40+ per selection).
- The maximum amount of your stakes that qualify for the bonus wagering requirement is always equal to your initial bonus amount (e.g. If you receive a £50 bonus and place a bet for £75, only the first £50 will count towards the wagering requirement).
- Upon satisfying the wagering requirement, your bonus and any winnings will be transferred from your Sports Bonus Account to your Main Cash Account.
- Only the first settled qualifying bet will count for the wagering requirement if you place multiple bets on the same market and event.
- Wagering must be completed within 60 days of your first deposit. Otherwise, your bonus will expire, and any funds in your Sports Bonus Account will be forfeited.
- Withdrawals requested before the bonus wagering requirements have been met shall cancel the promotion, and any funds in your Sports Bonus Account shall be forfeited.
Always check the terms of an offer yourself before placing any bets. Bookmakers can amend their terms at any time, so it’s always worth double-checking.
- Sign up for a betting exchange account if you haven’t already. You’ll need this to match your bookmaker bet.
- Register an account with 10bet.
- Deposit £100 via debit card, using the bonus code ‘PLAY10‘.
Depending on the outcome of your bets, you may need to make further deposits to complete the wagering requirement. Therefore, you should only attempt this offer if you have a bankroll of at least £1,500.
- Your £50 bonus will be credited immediately after depositing.
- Switch to decimal odds.
- Your deposit and bonus (£150) must be wagered eight (8) times on single bets at minimum odds of 1.80 (4/5) or two (2) times on accumulator bets at minimum odds of 1.40 (2/5) per selection. The maximum stake contribution towards the wagering requirements is the amount of your bonus, so £50. Therefore, to complete the wagering, you’ll need to place 24 x £50 single bets or 6 x £50 accumulator bets. Placing single bets is probably more profitable, but you’ll potentially need more funds to complete the wagering. It’s entirely up to you which approach you adopt. Just bear in mind that whichever you choose, you must complete the wagering within 60 days of your first deposit.
- Check the back odds at 10bet and the lay odds at the betting exchange to find a suitable selection.
- Use the ‘Free Bet‘ setting on the Matched Betting Calculator and check the ‘Stake returned‘ box to calculate your lay stake.
- Place your £50 back bet at 10bet.
- Place your lay bet against the same selection at the betting exchange.
- Repeat steps 7-10 until you complete the wagering requirement or lose your balance at 10bet (making your profit at the betting exchange).
As a rough guide, limit your total wagering losses to around £30, giving you a £20 profit on this 10bet offer. Your profit may be higher if you lose your 10bet balance before completing the wagering requirement.
How to complete bonus wagering
Bookmaker bonuses are usually ‘stake returned’, which means you get the bonus stake back if the bet wins. A bookmaker will usually ask you to wager a bonus a certain number of times before you can withdraw it.
When wagering bonuses, you can place them at low or high odds. Low odds enable you to minimise your qualifying losses. However, as your bets are more likely to win, you may have to complete the entire wagering requirement. Higher odds mean higher qualifying losses. However, if you lose your bookmaker balance to your betting exchange account, you won’t need to complete the entire wagering requirement.
See my Bonus Rollover guide for a complete walkthrough of the process.
How to lay a multiple bet
Your best option is to lay your multiple at Smarkets, as their platform allows you to build any multiple and lay it as one bet. Therefore, you can place your multiple bet at the bookmaker and then build and lay the same multiple at Smarkets.
See my Laying Multiples guide for a complete walkthrough of the process.
Learn matched betting the free, easy way.
The Matched Betting Academy
- Logically structured to tackle strategies and offers as you’re ready for them.
- Bag profits every step of the way. About £650 from welcome offers, and another £500 monthly.
- Make £15 from your very first offer.