10 Bet & Real Deal Tennis Offer

• >If any of your bets land out, you’ll get 20% up to £20 Free Bet Cashback on any net losses >not once, but TWICE – at the halfway stage of the tournament and right after the final!
    >
    >Make sure you take advantage of our top-ranked Tennis Special!
    >
    >Get TWO 20% up to £20 Free Bets covering net losses, one on 27.3 and one on 3.4

Looks like you need to put on a £50 losing bet to get a 2x£10 free bets.

• New to matched betting?

My Matched Betting Academy is the best place to get started. Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

A10 1
    bbobb 21

So you bet an outside for £100 and underlay then?

+0
    betman 40

Per their site it’s 2 x £20 bets. So £40 total.
    If you want £40 you would need net losses of £200

It’s not overly clear though as gives 2 dates for the freebets like mentioned in first post, but refers to net losses on the whole event
    Got a couple days yet so t&c may be updated

+0
    A10 1

Live chat just confirmed losses of £200 for the 2x£20 free bets.
    So £200 loss by 22:00 27/3 receive £20 free bet and if still £200 loss at 22:00 on 3/4 a further £20 free bet.

+0
    bbobb 21

I am correct in thinking there is a risk with backing/laying tennis in certain markets?

I have an account with a new account bonus… I am planning on betting the full bonus on an outsider in one match as the qualifying bet for this offer and laying half . (The bet comes in then I have to work my way throught rollover or it loses and I have taken a decent profit and some FBs for next to no work).

Am I better going for a correct score or some other market to avoid the possibility of a large loss on a retirement?

+0
    Alvin 6

Bbobb and anyone else taking on this offer…there is a risk with retirement rules, as I found out to my dismay this weekend. Got a good match in play on my player, the underdog in the match. His opponent then retired after the 1st set…lay bet settled as a loser, bookie bet voided. Cost me over £200!

+0
    Alvin 6

Course it could go the other way if the guy you back with the bookie retires…you’d be well up then. But sod’s law and all that.

+0
    A10 1
    bbobb 21

I eventually went with a correct score bet.

These appear to have same rules.

+0
Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.