£10 RISK FREE SPIN AND BET – Betstars

• RISK FREE SPIN AND BET
    Spin & Bet is the innovative sports betting game changer from BetStars that gives you the chance to increase your winnings by up to 10 times on a range of events.

Until July 10, we are giving you Money Back as a Free Bet if your first Spin & Bet loses. Login to your account and choose from eligible markets on the likes of the football in France and Wimbledon.
    Select your stake up to $/£/€10 and select ‘Spin & Bet’ for the chance to enhance the odds by 10.
    Keep the winnings should your selection win! If your selection loses, get your stake back as a Free Bet!
    Terms & Conditions
    The qualifying bet must be settled within 45 days of being placed.
    Any refund will be credited as a Free Bet within 48 hours of the qualifying bet’s settlement.
    Once credited, the Free Bet must be used within seven days or it will expire.
    The maximum refund under this promotion is $/£/€10.
    Any qualifying selection that is settled as void will not qualify for this offer.
    The Free Bet stake is not included in any returns and cannot be withdrawn.
    BetStars reserves the right to amend these rules at any time, and in the event of any dispute BetStars decision is final.
    BetStars reserves the right in its sole discretion to exclude and/or limit the availability of any promotional offer to customers.
    Contact support@betstars.com if you have questions about this promotion.
    SPORTSDownload & PlayHow To GuideGeneral Sports Rules

• New to matched betting?

My Matched Betting Academy is the best place to get started. Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

Matwithonet 0

THANK YOU!

Would’ve missed this if not for you. I did the offer just hoping for the normal MB profit of like 7-8 quid, only went and hit x10 on the spin! I’ve now got Wings of Desire at 6.6 on the exchange, and 57.0 at Betstars!! That’s a nice 75 quid profit to kick off my Saturday

+0
    dingodollar 8

lucky you.i just got the regular bet no extra multiplier

+0
    dingodollar 8

I also went wings of desire too lol

+0
    CashedUp
    Blocked

so you can use this on the horses?

+0
    LJH 1

Can’t find the ‘Spin & Bet’ option?

+0
    feltt1p 5

It’s only on the homepage, in the middle right

+0
    Tornado 1

It’s on the main home page for me, you actually place your bet there.

I’m getting slightly different T&C’s, can’t see where you get a refund if your first spin and bet loses. Anyway, still got a 1.5x multiplier and stake is up to £100 (is it only £10 max stake for the refund if loses??)

+0
    LJH 1

Don’t worry, found it on the home page.
    Got a massive multiplier of 1 LOL

+0
    BKK Farang 3

I got x1, Stake: £9.00 Returns: £49.50
    Jackpot contribution: £1.00
    Bet amount: £10.00

+0
    Tornado 1

Forgot to add, 10% of stake goes towards entering fee, not mentioned in terms above.

+0
    Tornado 1

OK, found the risk free terms, it’s on the scrolling adds at top of home page, so first spin and bet is risk free.

If you click on promotions then find the spin and bet promotion it will give full terms and the % chance of hitting each multiplier.

+0
    BKK Farang 3

I had US Army Ranger, so I guess I get a £10 free bet. I wonder if it can be used on spin and bet?

+0
    CashedUp
    Blocked

I’m trying to find out how much longer this promo is on for?

+0
    BKK Farang 3

Says football in France and Wimbledon.

+0
    Tornado 1

Trouble is you only have a 20% chance of anything above 1X multiplier and it costs you 10% of stake each go. Nice for first time as money back if loses but after that….

I take it this is new?, as it says will be available for every English Premier league match on selected markets so this for next season?

+0
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.