£10 RISK FREE SPIN AND BET – Betstars

• RISK FREE SPIN AND BET
    Spin & Bet is the innovative sports betting game changer from BetStars that gives you the chance to increase your winnings by up to 10 times on a range of events.

Until July 10, we are giving you Money Back as a Free Bet if your first Spin & Bet loses. Login to your account and choose from eligible markets on the likes of the football in France and Wimbledon.
    Select your stake up to $/£/€10 and select ‘Spin & Bet’ for the chance to enhance the odds by 10.
    Keep the winnings should your selection win! If your selection loses, get your stake back as a Free Bet!
    Terms & Conditions
    The qualifying bet must be settled within 45 days of being placed.
    Any refund will be credited as a Free Bet within 48 hours of the qualifying bet’s settlement.
    Once credited, the Free Bet must be used within seven days or it will expire.
    The maximum refund under this promotion is $/£/€10.
    Any qualifying selection that is settled as void will not qualify for this offer.
    The Free Bet stake is not included in any returns and cannot be withdrawn.
    BetStars reserves the right to amend these rules at any time, and in the event of any dispute BetStars decision is final.
    BetStars reserves the right in its sole discretion to exclude and/or limit the availability of any promotional offer to customers.
    Contact support@betstars.com if you have questions about this promotion.
    SPORTSDownload & PlayHow To GuideGeneral Sports Rules

• New to matched betting?

My Matched Betting Academy is the best place to get started. Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

username 0

i tried out the spin and bet a few months back, and this offer says FIRST spin and bet, but doesnt specify if its first ever or first since the start of the promo.

anyone seen anything?

+0
    dingodollar 8

I have never used it before so cannot comment but have received my £10 free bet.

+0
    Walter Mitty 0

Anyone else getting an error when trying to use the free bet?

+0
    CashedUp
    Blocked

what a load of crap

+0
    BKK Farang 3

Used mine on the 2.55pm at Goodwood, that’s me done for the day, £7.61 profit 🙁

+0
Viewing 5 replies - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.