10Bet Withdrawal

  • Hi,

    I made a deposit to 10Bet with my debit card and made a withdrawal yesterday. I assumed the whole amount would return via my payment method but a small amount has appeared in my paypal account.

    Is this normal?

    Thanks.

  • New to matched betting?

    My Matched Betting Academy is the best place to get started. Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

    Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

    deathstar 35

    did you make a deposit with paypal? bookies will always withdraw back to wherever the money came from because of money laundering laws. if the amount to withdraw is more than the amount deposited they will usually send the amount of the deposit back to whence it came, then let you decide what to do with the rest.
    HTH

    +0
    MB Anonymous 1

    Initial deposit was via debit card only. I find it odd they would do this. The withdrawal was significantly higher than the deposit due to a freak win on a horse. If I didn’t have a paypal account what would they have done?

    I did not authorise any such payment either.

    +0
    deathstar 35

    That is very very odd, I would contact customer support and ask them where they got the details of your paypal account and why they made a payment to it. From their point of view, how did they even know you had a paypal account? I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t just make it up, even if it is the same as your email address.

    +0
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.