14:35 Haydock Freds Boost

  • Journey Boosted to 2.75, Lay is currently 2.2.

    I think £100 give £22 guaranteed and £56 for the under lay. Obviously double check your bets and lays!

    Oh and for anyone interested I was limited to £30 by both Tote and Freds after being banned from Promos on Thursday. Using Mark’s double method I could put £100 on each possibly more, but that’s all I had in the account. Great tip Mark!

  • New to matched betting?

    My Matched Betting Academy is the best place to get started. Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

    Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

    dingodollar 8

    There has been a rule 4 deduction.Lay was about 2.6.not sure if they pay 2.75

    +0
    Tony S 8

    Rule 4 for sure!…

    +0
    beesty2016 7

    Don’t know if people know this but 365 follow the prices of other bookies so have been able to get 200 on it at 7/4

    +0
    dannyk
    Blocked
    0

    They were still offering it after the withdrawal for sometime so don’t think they can apply rule 4 after the point of the withdrawal? No idea if that is correct or not.

    +0
    dingodollar 8

    Yeah that’s what I thought I have no idea if i backed it before or after.Must of been before as it was till at 2.5 on the lay

    +0
    dingodollar 8

    Not related but I had a boost with betfred once where the Sp was higher than the initial boost so they gave me the SP which was good as I had layed earlier in the day so got even more money.

    +0
    dingodollar 8

    Reduced by 13.3% would mean you backed at 2.39. I’m assuming if they reduce by that percentage on the exchange then they would reduce the same on the betting markets

    +0
    beaser 8

    Can someone explain Marks double method please? I’ve seen it mentioned several times but don’t understand how it works? I can only get £10 on these boosts?

    Ta.

    +0
    GrubbyGubber 1

    Ooops I didn’t see the reduction earlier. Apologies if this has cause problems for people.

    Beaser, you just add another selection making sure the events don’t overlap. Once it’s a double your restricted limits are complete different, but you still get the value from the boost.

    Lay the Boost as normal, if it wins lay they other selection adding your liability from the first losing lay.

    +0
    dingodollar 8

    they are 100 max so you must of been restricted.I think he means you can get the boost on multiple times by picking various other selections as doubles.then just lay it like you would a standard double

    +0
    beaser 8

    Thanks Grubby! Makes sense now.

    +0
    GrubbyGubber 1

    The double method works for restricted accounts such as mine or anyone who wants to place more than the £100 max.

    +0
    matchedem
    Blocked
    10

    @djhearn @NinoMaresca All bets placed before 10:15 will have a 15p rule 4 applied. Hope this helps.

    So there is a deduction (such a scam as the non runner was announced about 930 and when I placed the bet it appeared as a non runner – anyone any idea if we can question it?). I got £50 on, worked out I’d lose about 20 if the horse came 1st so I’ve put a bet on to cover that loss

    +0
    theredpill 0

    Can you guys please give me some pointers on how to handle this so as to negate the risk of making a loss? I’ve not come up against this before and it seems to have happened to me twice in one day!

    I got £100 on Journey at 2.75/2.3 before 10:15 and £50 on Nisser in the 16:20 at 6.5/6.2. That has already had a reduction factor applied at Smarkets?

    I thought this would even out between exchange and bookie but the previous poster says he has worked out a £20 loss on £50 so possibly 40 in my case if odds are similar. How does he calculate that? How best do I negotiate this losing as little as possible? Help would be much appreciated.

    +0
    Sy 3

    @theredpill. You need to place a back bet on the exchange to reduce the liability down. You would still be in profit on this despite the rule 4. And that’s if they do end up applying it as if the bet was placed way after the withdrawal surely its there own fault for not closing the market down and adjusting the odds. To be safe i would suggest convert into a risk free lay where you will receive £100 back -commission

    +0
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.