14:35 Haydock Freds Boost

  • Journey Boosted to 2.75, Lay is currently 2.2.

    I think £100 give £22 guaranteed and £56 for the under lay. Obviously double check your bets and lays!

    Oh and for anyone interested I was limited to £30 by both Tote and Freds after being banned from Promos on Thursday. Using Mark’s double method I could put £100 on each possibly more, but that’s all I had in the account. Great tip Mark!

  • New to matched betting?

    My Matched Betting Academy is the best place to get started. Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

    Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

    theredpill 0

    I’m still unsure why we need to do anything? Surely the bookie and exchange should apply the same or similar reduction factor and things should even out. Or is it just the bookie that is reducing?

    Also if we make the unmatched back bet and they don’t apply the rule surely we lose then as well? Finally why has Nisser had a reduction rule applied in Smarkets but this hasn’t? Can you give an example?

    Sorry for all the questions but I really need to get a full understanding of this. Thanks for the help so far.

    +0
    Sy 3

    theredpill. go on chat and find out for sure. I doubt betfred will apply the rule 4 on this boost they were advertising the boost way after the withdrawal. Where are you getting this info from matchdem? because you are not referencing it to anything. Any bets before 10.30 your saying. I highly doubt that.

    +0
    dannyk
    Blocked
    0

    They took it off mine only 248 back from 100 luckly I did underlay, I placed it at 9.55 the nr was put in on betfair at 9.44, do people think complaining would get me anywhere as did totes and bet365 at same time and they paid in full.

    +0
    Sy 3

    Same here Danny. I watched the boost go up on twitter and they put it up after the withdrawal happened on the exchanges. if withdrawals happen they should be closing markets and readjusting odds.

    +0
    dannyk
    Blocked
    0

    Tough one as a normal punter would be happy to win so wouldn’t moan, so they think they can get away with it

    +0
    Sy 3

    I don’t think it’s worth the time to complain about. I just will be careful in future on these. The fact that they continued to advertise the boost for as long as they did is a very scammy move on their traders part.

    +0
    roly24 11

    Betfred have track record of this – watch them!! Did it earlier in year on really big race – hit the racing post etc etc – bad reputation.

    +0
Viewing 7 replies - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.