2.30 Southwell – Payout as a winner if your horse finishes 2nd SkyBet

• Is this worth a punt? Back / Lay results in about -1.60 on the Fav, if it finishes 2nd £30 up? Or do you consider this too much akin to gambling?

• New to matched betting?

My Matched Betting Academy is the best place to get started. Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

DashBet 0

2nd Place refunds very profitable in the long run, basically gambling but betting with the odds massively in your favour.

+0
    aNtis0ciaL 9

In general would you just put the one horse on or a couple? Or does this depends on the back / lay odds?

+0
    Shaun46 1

I believe the first bet only counts

+0
    A 2

be careful, t&c’s #13 ‘Bets placed on the Unnamed Favourite or the Unnamed Second Favourite will not be eligible for this offer.’

+0
    aNtis0ciaL 9

Isn’t that only if you just bet on Unamed Fav / Unamed Second Fav rather than betting on the actual named horses?

+0
    roro1990 0

I think that is ok though – an unnamed favourite is a bet on a selection that hasn’t been determined yet? I don’t really understand the concept but it should be fine ?

+0
    deathstar 25

Nobody should be backing “Unnamed Favourite” as impossible to lay off. Unless you’re mugging of course.

+0
    kjillman 1

Have a tip, best Tamayuz at 17’s. good EW claims!

+0
    aNtis0ciaL 9

Oh well backed the winner, was worth a shot!

+0
    Pavlon 3

Get in there, Shootingsta! £100 in free bets!

+0
    Tony 12

FFS – I am sick and tired of backing winners!

If I was trying to back winners you can be f*cking sure that they would all come 2nd!!?!?

+0
    RyanB 11

Sods law isn’t it Tony! you can guarantee the day you don’t lay the horse will come 2nd and everytime you lay it wins…

+0
Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.