2 minute trader

• Signed up to 2 minute trader last week and made a decent amount in the first week of trading
    Anyone else using 2 minute trader ? As I don’t know if to believe what they claim to be around £1000 a month profits
    Also they have no forum for people to chat and does come at a high price per month

• New to matched betting?

My Matched Betting Academy is the best place to get started. Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

sleepless 8

If you made a decent profit in first week then you have your answer.

Any estimate of how many advised EP bets came in?. Got some examples of your bets?.

Would have thought it would lead to gubs,

+0
    lb1234 0

Out of 20 bets in the week I had 8 steamers 7 small losses and 5 BOG s
    They reckon it’s a myth backing horses the night before leading to getting gubbed as the horses are all faves and not massive stakes also they are not arbs when placing the bet and not a lot of horses beat sp

+0
    Dave_Jones 7

I’ve just read a review on this (BTW you need to be careful with reviews a lot of vendors review one anothers products and give positive reviews for one another).

Are you paying £80 per month for this, seems like they have increased the cost from £34.99 only last month. Still if its making you decent money then fair play.

I think something you have to consider with all systems that rely on using the bookies is that you are hoping to bet the night before and the price to come steaming in. If you do this on a regular basis (ie you are often beating the SP) even if your horse looses. The bookies will have you flagged up as a savvy punter.

This is NOT the type of bettor they want and will usually restrict or ban you completely before too long.

Would it be possible to use this system just on the exchange? Make the back bet on the exchange the night before and if it steams in the next day, cover it with a lay bet. This method will not cause you to lose any bookie accounts.

+0
    FoG_BLoG 47

I think the problem with backing on exchange is

1. No bog
    2. The prices on the exchange the night before are usually rubbish and little liquidity.

20 bets is very little time to get an idea of the long term value.

+0
    ccmd0001 0

The way I see it is this…..
    If this was profitable long term why would you put it out there and charge a fee for it? You would just use it to make money and keep it to yourself.
    It might very well be profitable short term bit you’ll be flagged as a sharp punter and restricted.
    That’s probably what happened to whoever is running this – they made bank for a while but as the accounts fell so did the profits…. That’s why this is now out there for a monthly fee.

+0
    Dave_Jones 7

I am fairly sure that I have read somewhere about sites that list horses that are drifting or steaming a lot on the night before the race. Does anyone know which (Free) sites do this?

+0
    MarkCorrigan 7

The tipsters can’t get their own money on the horses so they make their money through a service like this. There’s no liquidity on the exchange the night before and you therefore rely on bookmakers’ early prices – eventually you will also be restricted. This isn’t really trading, tbh. It’s just taking value from the bookmaker.

+0
    Tony C
    Blocked

Mark Corrigan – legend!!!!!! When I’ve joined the forum you quit at the same time! Please return you’re very helpful on here

+0
    MarkCorrigan 7

Haha, thanks. I still check the forum from time to time, but my contributions ruffled too many feathers!

+0
    Tony C
    Blocked

Your haters have died over the time – come back! I’m sure that if we make a poll 99% if not 100% will vote for “Return Marky boy!”

+0
    Blue 1

I agree. Come back Mark, your posts were always insightfull and interesting. So what if you ruffled a few feathers, who doesn’t? Christ, look at matchdem, and he’s still going strong!

+0
    Dave_Jones 7

Would be great if MarkCorrigan became a regular here once again, he produced some outstanding posts in the past. People can sometimes take too seriously what is posted on forums, but hopefully everyone has calmed down now and there wont be too much trouble.

+0
    78naD 2

Howday Mark, hope things are well and you’re still milking the books! 😀

+0
    lb1234 0

Thanks people I have quit the 2 minute trader as the price is sky high and only 50% of steamers if lucky totally relying on BOG s to make the big profits
    Defintly not what is advertised on the tin

+0
Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.