2 up

• I know its not a new offer but just started to look at 2 ups, mainly to try and get my Bet365 in play offer increased. On the West Brom v Wolves premier league game, West Brom are 5/2 with Bet 365 and Wolves or the draw (double chance) are 2/5 with Sports Nation.

Does anyone know if there is a maximum pay out amount with the companies offering 2 ups?

• New to matched betting?

My Matched Betting Academy is the best place to get started. Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

Matt
    Keymaster

Hi @mm65.

There’s no maximum payout with bet365 and I believe it’s £2,500 with Paddy Power.

A couple of things to consider though in terms of flying under the radar…

I wouldn’t recommend staking more than £100 on a 2UP match, especially not if you’re just getting started with them. Also, although you’ve found some great odds, I’d be reluctant to place bets on a match that’s 11 days away. Doing so might arouse suspicion as it’s not activity that’s typical of a mug punter.

For more information about 2UP’s and a walkthrough of how they should be done, please see my Bet365 Early Payout (2UP) guide.

+0
    mm65 7

Thanks for the advice, I had already placed £100 on, so hopefully it will not ring any alarms. Never thought about any issues placing bets on markets for bigger events such as premier league games in advance but your warning makes sense if you are consistently taking value. Sports Nation seem to be hard to work out – they banned me from all promotions some time ago but still allow me to place large amounts on arbs

+0
    Matt
    Keymaster

Yes it’s difficult second guessing them at times. Take them while you can get them!

+0
    bettingbitz 33

In relation to 2 Ups, on Betway I am promo banned, however do you think 2 ups would still pay out to a promo banned account as they are paying out early?

+0
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.