25/1 on Liverpool to beat Chelsea (Paid in Cash)

• LV BET are offering new customers 25/1 on Liverpool to beat Chelsea on Sunday.

Claim here > https://mb.tips/LV-BET-Special

Key terms: 18+ | £1 max stake | New UK customers only | Bet on Liverpool to win | If it wins, enhanced winnings will be paid in cash | Available until 16:30 on Sunday 14th April 2019 | T&C’s apply | BeGambleAware.org

• New to matched betting?

My Matched Betting Academy is the best place to get started. Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

Johnbo 14

Signed up for this, thanks for sharing Matt.

Hopefully they pay out with no messing about!

+0
    Matt
    Keymaster

You’re welcome @johnbo.

These guys have been running some great boosts for new customers!

+0
    Johnbo 14

For anyone not signed up yet, I got extra winnings paid out for Liverpool game so well worth doing on their next boost.

Always good to get the extra money as cash rather than a free bet as well 🙂

+1
    Andybets74 22

Just a couple of things to be aware or, you have to turn your winnings over once before you can withdraw and the minimum you can withdraw is £20. No big deal just eats a bit of profit, still a good offer.

+0
    Matt
    Keymaster

Andy, where are you seeing the rollover requirement and minimum withdrawal terms? I can’t see any mention of those.

As far as I’m aware, this is paid in cash, which is withdrawable…

+0
    Andybets74 22

Pretty sure I saw the rollover in the t&c of the offer I did Matt a couple of weeks ago. It lost so I had less than £10 in the account, I couldn’t withdraw as it was less than £20, which is the minimum you can withdraw with LV.

+1
    Matt
    Keymaster

Having looked into things further, it’s the deposited funds that need wagering at least once prior to withdrawal, rather than the cash winnings.

You’re right about the £20.00 minimum withdrawal though. Thanks for the heads up on that.

+0
    colj 0

I am trying to withdraw but am being asked to email in copy of ID, proof of address and bank card.

I have never had to do this before. Is this legit and anything to worry about?

+0
    Matt
    Keymaster

It’s nothing to worry about, it’s just a KYC check (Know Your Customer).

It tends to be more common with some of the lesser known bookmakers.

Once you’ve provided the documentation, your withdrawal should be processed without any problems.

+0
Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.