3 x Wagering with LV BET

• Hi all,

Made a blunder, not sure what to do. Did the F1 on Sunday, bet lost and received the £10 bonus bet to be wagered 3 times. Did a combi but sadly it won so now have £85+ in the bookie. Read all the T&C’s but cannot figure out if I need to place another £10 bet or roll everything onto the next combi? If so, do I do this as SNR? Can anyone assist, please? Getting matched may be difficult, but can sustain large liability in the exchange. Any help gratefully received.

• New to matched betting?

My Matched Betting Academy is the best place to get started. Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

Matt
    Keymaster

Hi @macat,

You’ve wagered your £10.00 bonus once so far, so you need to wager it twice more. That means wagering £20.00 of your bonus funds on combi bets with 2+ selections. Each individual selection must have minimum odds of 1.25 (1/4), and the minimum combined odds must be 2.00 (evens).

You can use the ‘Free Bet – Stake returned‘ setting on my Matched Betting Calculator to calculate your lay stake.

I hope that helps.

+0
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.