365 Champion hurdle free bet

• Unsure if invite only. £25 Free bet for me on the champion hurdle if I stake 25 on any other chelt race on Tuesday

• New to matched betting?

My Matched Betting Academy is the best place to get started. Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

MbPunter 17

Looks like for each feature race. Mate just showed me his email £50 freebie each day. Great offer, i need a new acc!

+0
    smothy17 0

I got this too! £50 free bet on 15:30 race every day when you place £50 bet on any other race that day! £200 in free bets

+0
    Matchtime 5

Make sure you place your qualifying bet within the specified time period – no earlier than 1pm the day before each feature race.

+0
    ComfortablyDumb 1

What happens if you qualify for this and in doing so hit the ITV 4/1 offer too? Do you reckon you’d get the freebet for the Champion Hurdle as well as getting a risk free bet on the next televised race?
    I assume you won’t qualify for the 4/1 offer but would sure be sexy af

+0
    xeno 0

i got the advert pop up when I logged in however when I check my offers there is nothing there , have you guys got a message or something in you offers showing or did you just get the pop up ?

+0
    Matchtime 5

Message and an email

+0
    Johnbo 14

I got it too, I have to say the offers seem a lot better this year across the board…

+0
    MbPunter 17

Does anyone know if your qualifier for this also counts for the 4/1 offer?

+0
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.