4x £2 free bets with Coral

  • I have the above.
    Was thinking of Bournemouth away win at 3.4 Coral and 3.4 lay smarkets.
    For a £5.57 profit. (think that’s right)
    Or is there anything better I should have a look at?

  • New to matched betting?

    My Matched Betting Academy is the best place to get started. Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

    Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

    Snoop 0

    You are better to go with higher odds for free bets
    Looking at the moment a couple of correct scores available:
    Palermo v Sassuolo 0-1 is 8.5 and 8.4 giving you £7.02 extraction

    You can also get Palermo v Sassuolo 0-3 at 34 & 34, will give £7.60 extraction but you’d need £260 in smarkets to cover it

    +0
    Densman 1

    Thanks Snoop for the reply. I managed to get a 5.80 extraction.
    As you said, maybe could have been more but building my bank atm.
    I was initially wondering if there was another way to increase my profit, (guess I’m just gonna need a bigger bank) but I think I did no bad.

    +0
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.