888 £5 Casino Bonus

  • So signed up and placed a bet with 888 Sport over the weekend and logged in today to see I have a £5 casino bonus. Just want to make sure I don’t mess up, I assume if I bet the £5 and lose it then I’m no worse off and the bonus has gone. It says the bonus has to be wagered 30 times before anything can be withdrawn so I’d have to keep winning from that bonus until I’d staked £150 worth of bets right?

    Obviously it’s probable that i’ll lose the bonus money straight away but just wanted to check.

    Thanks

  • New to matched betting?

    My Matched Betting Academy is the best place to get started. Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

    Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

    Buzzer123 2

    Anyone?

    Thanks

    +0
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.