888 champions league

• After opting in do Tuesdays and Wednesdays bets need to be placed on that day respectively or can I do them now so they are done?

• New to matched betting?

My Matched Betting Academy is the best place to get started. Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

Dbb 3

ive placed both bets on a tuesday and got the free bet before i carefully read the T&c’s, I tend to take the risk out now and make sure i do one bet tuesday and one wednesday, not worth having to get on live chat begging for a £5 free bet

+0
    mason 0

i put both of mine on today. £5 for Tuesday and £5 for Wednesday, after opting in earlier.

when it says place the bets on Tuesday and Wednesday respectively , that is the matches you need to bet on. Not that you cant bet on Tuesday until Tuesday, and then have to wait until Wednesday for Wednesday.

+0
    deezer53 0

Terms are a bit ambiguous tbh. Eg line 4 says: Qualifying bets must be placed on Tuesday and Wednesday respectively. (For example, two bets placed on Tuesday will not qualify).

+0
    mason 0

i really think that refers to the match, not when you can place the bet.

You wont get £5 free bet if you bet on the two Tuesday matches, and not on the Wednesday match.

One bet on Tuesday match, and one bet on Wednesday match, place the bet as soon as opted in, is how I read it 😉

+0
    Sensible 0

My £5 bonus isn’t here, anyone else missing their’s? Live Chat opens at 9am but i’ll be at work, won’t home til after 8pm so will miss Europa league.

+0
    albatross 3

From experience, these bets don’t appear until the evening, often near 8 o’clock. The used to miss the first round of Europa games but it is valid for three days and can be used on anything.

+0
    BoomShakaLaka 0

Free bet has just landed

+0
    Sunny 1

Thought I’d resurrect this thread rather than starting a new one.
    Anyone received their Champions League free £5 bet for this week yet?
    I still haven’t yet.

+0
    Rob 3

Nope didn’t have one neither…

+0
    matchedem
    Blocked

Same here…let me know if anyone does

Also I didnt actually get an email about the offer this week…i usually do

+0
    Rob 3

I hardly ever get emails of them despite me having it ticked off in options. Instead of that I had a notification of them when I logged into their site.

+0
    John W 2

I didn’t get mine.

They confirmed on chat that I should have placed the bet on the day of the match, so I didn’t qualify.

+0
    Rob 3

I placed my bets on both days and still didn’t get mine…

+0
    Robbo 0

Nope, not had my free bet either yet.

+0
    Sunny 1

Just checked again and mine has come through 🙂

+0
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.