888 champions league

• After opting in do Tuesdays and Wednesdays bets need to be placed on that day respectively or can I do them now so they are done?

• New to matched betting?

My Matched Betting Academy is the best place to get started. Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

stanley 0

Mine still not in, For those querying placing of bets they have to be on the tuesday and then on wednesday respectively

+0
    BKK Farang 3

Spoke to live chat last night and they said up to 72 hours from the last bet settling.

+0
    BKK Farang 3

Free bets in, put it on Hillbilly Boy 2.10 @ Chester 10.0 and 9.8 on Betfair.

+0
    stanley 0

Thanks @Everything Bamboo got my £15 10/9.8 on the same horse but layed with smarkets

+0
    murtock77 1

My bets are in. I’ve always done £10 placed on Tuesday & then £10 on Wednesday, it takes out the risk of falling foul to the T&Cs.

I’m in the premier customer club so I get this offer boosted to a £15 free bet, which is a bit of a touch, I also won a £10 free bet on their monthly spin the wheel offer.

I do like 888 Sport & their offers, just a shame their website is shocking…

+0
    BKK Farang 3

I would use Smarkets, but they don’t have PayPal.

+0
    deezer53 0

Put both my bets on on Tue and free bet is there today

+0
    Sunny 1

Placed my 5 quid free bet earlier.
    Just logged on to my account again and there’s yet another 5 quid free bet waiting for me to use, how odd! Anyone else experienced the same thing? (not that I’m complaining haha)

+0
    iammonst3r 1

Yeah I got two free bets rather than the one I was expecting. Wonder if they might just take it back in the next day or so.

+0
    mbbinkman 3

yea i got 2x£5 used them both earlier this evening!

+0
    BKK Farang 3

I’ve got two aswell, I used one this afternoon and I’ve just checked, there is another £5 for me, happy days!

+0
    Chris 19

Yep also have an additional £5 free bet

+0
    BKK Farang 3

Fair play to them, must of had a lot of complaints yesterday.

+0
Viewing 13 replies - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.