888 Sport Treble the Odds

  • Hi,

    I did the 888 sport promo. And believed i read the T&C correctly. But received an email saying my promo had failed but they still wanted to offer me a free bet. 🙂

    And clues or ideas what i did wrong.

    I staked £10 (t&c max bet £10.00) so that seems correct
    Backed a horse to win @ 6.50, (t&c Doesn’t state minimum odds, so 6.50 should be fine).
    The horse lost so is that why i didn’t get the treble odds. :-/

    I can’t see any other reason why i didn’t get paid out the promo treble bonus.

  • New to matched betting?

    My Matched Betting Academy is the best place to get started. Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

    Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

    Tony 16

    If the horse lost then I don’t see what the problem is? Presumably you won your lay bet?

    What did their email say exactly? From memory they do usually follow up the sign up offer with an email for a £10 free bet, so it sounds like that is all that’s happened here?

    +0
    Bazza74 12

    yeah I backed the horse for the stake of £10 and of course layed it off for a small loss on Smarkets. I didn’t realise I had to win to get the treble odds. But at least of a free £10 bet from the email below, so not to bad.

    This is what they said on their email

    Sorry you missed out on landing your Treble welcome bet, but all is not lost – we’re now giving you the chance to grab £10 worth of Free Bets to soften the blow!

    +0
    Tony 16

    Yeah, with the 888 treble odds offer you need to work out your effective odds (so basically treble the fractional odds) and lay accordingly. That way you would have made a profit on your lay bet rather than a small loss. Nevermind though, only a small mistake and at least you have the £10 free bet to use now.

    Don’t forget to register to 888 Sport’s Goals Means More promotion – VERY profitable over the course of the season 😉

    +0
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.