1:50 Warwick

• Offers:

Bet365 4/1 Winner (£50 Risk free bet)
    Betfair 3/1 Winner (£25 free bet)
    Ladbrokes 2nd (£25 free bet)
    Sky 2nd (£25 free bet)
    William Hill – MOBILE ONLY!!! (£25 free bet)
    Racebets 2nd (£25 free bet)
    Paddy Power 2nd to SP (£25 free bet)
    Betfred 2nd to SP (£25 free bet)
    Totesport 2nd to SP (£25 free bet)

As you can see…if the favourite wins we have 7 different offers to put on horses to come 2nd and 4 offers of 2nd regardless of the position of the favourite. (which might make sense to back the favourite at one of the bookies even if you think it will win as that way if it comes 1st you can have the 3 other offers as the SP will have won, and well if it comes 2nd you have a refund)
    There is definitely big big profit to be made off this race if you select carefully!

Any one have any opinions on the best way of playing this one with all the promotions available? I might discount the outsider Bally Beaufort and do all the others horses which should guarantee profit

• New to matched betting?

My Matched Betting Academy is the best place to get started. Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

78naD 2

nice one, got 2 x 25 free bets from this and the fave went off at a higher price so the Best Odds Guaranteed will cover the qualifying losses! 🙂

+0
    RyanB 11

I didnt come out very well only one 2nd place…obviously covered the wrong horses! ah well still profit slightly I think!

+0
    deathstar 25

now to see if Paddy pays out on those of us that are semi-gubbed!

+0
    Shaun46 1

lol kicks myself I bet on Defintely Red 4/1 offer on Bet365 and then didn’t bet on the 2nd place somewhere else so he has come 2nd and i get oohhh £0 🙂 I live and learn I need to ask myself fundamental questions when making these bets like why do I bet again? lol

+0
    scottywire 0

Managed to get definitely red on Ladbrokes. Anyone know how long it usually takes Ladbrokes free bets to appear?

+0
    beh 7

Usually within a few minutes. You’ll see it when you select a bet.

+0
    thomasannand 2

Ive hit 2nd place refunds on all 3 of my races so far. £75 🙂 Still another 2 races to go 🙂

+0
    bfc19 1

Free bets not showing for me?
    Usually in pretty much straight away

+0
    bfc19 1

Stupidly misread the offer, thought it was if you’re horse doesn’t win.

+0
    Shaun46 1

@bfc19 it’s ok i’m having a bad day too today lol

+0
    bfc19 1

I’ll have to avoid placing bets with a hangover I think!

+0
Viewing 11 replies - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.