4 MEANS MORE Will Hill 25% Bonus Free bet on TV Prem Games

• New to matched betting?

My Matched Betting Academy is the best place to get started. Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

jameslegg97 8

Lovely stuff. I didn’t wanna put too much on at Hills, but this has gotten me a nice 20 quid bet. The perfect score in the end!

+0
    Tony 12

BOOM!

+0
    Chris9716 0

Wait, the T&C’s state “Only applies to 90 minutes only. In the case of a match going to Extra Time or Penalties, goals scored in this time won’t count.”

Arsenal scored the fourth goal in the 91st minute..

EDIT: Im an idiot, ignore me

+0
    RyanB 11

Extra time would apply to cup games etc…not additional injury time added on at the end of a game.

+0
    jameslegg97 8

FB’s are in.

+0
    orlandosteve 2

@chris guessing your not a footy fan? Extra time is when a game is tied after 90 minutes and there must be a result in that tie. Arsenal scored in what is known as time added on.

+0
    billybum 0

Yes good offer, hit a 27.50 free bet lol, the man city game btts (no) was just 1.91/1.91 on betfiar and if city are on point could be ez £100

+0
    billybum 0

BTW I have been placing large bets £40-£250 on high 5 for the past few weeks (most races as I’m not currently working) but lost much more to the exchange and even got some small arbs 🙂

Do you think I will be gubbed soon? Not get that many free bets and aim for a low QL of less than £1-1.50p. I do think betting large amounts on low odds favs seems to increase chances to hit 5+lengths or 2nd place refund.

+0
    orlandosteve 2

Not sure I would fancy Swansea to score against City, I may be tempted to back City in this game, but I’m a blue and wear blue tinted spectacled….

+0
    billybum 0

Remember odds have to be 1.5+ so btts no, would be best bet Orlando steve (if close odds match available). I only have smarkets, but betfair had it 1.91/1.91 an hour ago. However, not sure if betfair do 90+ mins in footie?

+0
    Blue 1

1/5 = 1.2

+0
    billybum 0

Lol I’m not fractionally minded…

+0
    orlandosteve 2

All bookies/exchanges/dog on the street/man down the pub settle your bet at the final whistle in the 90 minute match betting market. To not do would be imposible, who’s watch do you go off to say it’s 90 minutes?

+0
    betman 40

They seem to have chopped the best price offer off these games now which is a shame
    Went for btts on next one, almost as well off just backing over 3.5 goals as going for the city win

+0
    RyanB 11

if anyone lives in fantasy land Leicester is 5.5/5.5

+0
Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 396 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.