4 MEANS MORE Will Hill 25% Bonus Free bet on TV Prem Games

• New to matched betting?

My Matched Betting Academy is the best place to get started. Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

MB1979 5

A wonderful end to the season with more free bets won.

This has been a great offer, hope they bring it back next season.

Also managed to win the BV Golden Goal last night. Just a bit miffed I had to share it with 280 other people!!

+0
    Chris 19

Now credited

+0
    aNtis0ciaL 9

Got mine in the end too – maybe just a delay in paying out the free bets

+0
    Chris 19

I dont think its the end of this offer by the way. Got some internationals coming up soon and the offer still appears on the promotions page.

+0
    matchedem
    Blocked

Are the internationals likely to see 4 plus goals tho…prob not.com but u never know

+0
    Fandango 0

The 4MM free bet came through uncharacteristically late for me on this one: around 1pm yesterday. I was wondering if I’d been stealth gubbed too.

I’m not sure if it’s been mentioned in this thread before, but often it can be better to dutch the matches across the best priced bookies and have a smaller QL than by a more typical back and lay. Sometimes you can even get a qualifying profit. You get the added advantage of placing two ‘mug bets’ as part of playing the offer.

Marathon Bet often price very well on football which helps to make this tactic work.

+0
    Fandango 0

Next up: Scotland v England on Saturday.

+0
    bbobb 21

WH are currently top priced at 2.3 for BTTS.

Unlikely that it will go any higher, if the 4 Goals bonus is hit then this is more likely than BTTS No (IMO).

WH also one of the highest prices for England right now at 1.73 (I don’t think my morals will allow me to back that though).

+0
    orlandosteve 2

Ha, When it comes to making money I have no morals-being a City fan I think United are nothing more than arrogant self obsessed wan**rs but I have made plenty of money backing them ?

+0
    Tony 12

1.73 for England seems generous. Early lay price is 1.74 so I would be tempted to get on at that price.

However, I honestly can’t see there being 4+ goals in the game so I think I’ll sit this one out…. would imagine it helps account longevity to not do every match anyway

+0
    bbobb 21

I don’t think punting on a Scotland/England match would arouse much suspicion… be more suspicious if a punter didn’t bet on it.

I also don’t think England putting 3 past us is unlikely…although I have mug punted Scotland and BTTS at 10s 🙂

Will probably also do England at 1.73 on my other account

+0
    Chris 19

Not sure where you guys saw 4 Means More is on for the Scotland vs England game but it isnt.

Unfortunately it does look like this offer is done.

Quick shout out to 2 Clear though, its been coming in lots over the last few weeks.

+0
    bbobb 21

Not showing on the site now but was earlier in the week.

Still showing on the 4MM landing page.

http://www.williamhill.com/promos/4-means-more?terms&MobileFriendly

+0
    bbobb 21

I’ve checked with support and they have confirmed it is on.

+0
Viewing 15 replies - 361 through 375 (of 396 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.