4 MEANS MORE Will Hill 25% Bonus Free bet on TV Prem Games

• New to matched betting?

My Matched Betting Academy is the best place to get started. Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

MB1979 5

Glad WH extended this promotion. Another £100 free bet to add to the collection.

+0
    xeno 0

@MB1979 you wanna go put the lottery on , you placed £120 ish on the hope of a 2-2 draw , must be nice.

+0
    orlandosteve 2

Probably BTTS

+0
    bbobb 21

Mixed feelings on result…

Hit £100 FB on BTTS (and a small arb) but missed out on a £20 punt on Scotland and BTTS at 14.5 (managed to lay some off at 1.1 when Scotland went 2-1 up).

Hit an Acca on the evening matches though for £150

+0
    bbobb 21

FRA v ENG tonight.

Can’t see a lot of goals in it but BTTS a close enough match.

When it does come in you are already half way there to the 4 goals.

+0
    odzon 0

Can’t find this at all on their website.

+0
    Enigma 28

WHill announced it in an inbox message yesterday for me

+0
    Woo1y 1

There’s the 4th!!

+0
    bbobb 21

Yet again… £100FB in the bag. Best offer around.

+0
    xeno 0

Im sure you guys talk bollox. I checked 4 times today loses were far to high for bts ,never under 30 quid for a 400bet and win line other than france near the kick off which was still 15 quid.

+0
    Woo1y 1

I underlaid- had a feeling both would score- I also didn’t go for full £100 fb

+0
    Chris 19

The loss was high xeno but I had a good day on the horses so I took it on a £100 stake. Should be a £45-50 profit out of this for me.

Fingers crossed this will be on for the Confederations Cup otherwise it will be sorely missed until August.

+0
    xeno 0

@chris if you stuck 100 quid bet on and get 25 freebie how do you make 45-50 quid from that.

No doubt everyones stuck boyles and laddys on too

+0
    bbobb 21

Backed BTTS at 2.0 and was matched at 2.0 on Smarkets around 4pm today.

+0
Viewing 15 replies - 376 through 390 (of 396 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.