4 MEANS MORE Will Hill 25% Bonus Free bet on TV Prem Games

• New to matched betting?

My Matched Betting Academy is the best place to get started. Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

RyanB 11

5.5/5.4 at least its risk free…

+0
    sleepless 8

btts 2./2.02

Betfair cash out Leic 5.5/5.5

+0
    bugsbunnies 0

Leicester v Derby game tonight – Leicester 2.05/2.04

+0
    betman 40

That’s an fa cup game, not sure the offer applies to it

+0
    betman 40

Ignore me, just saw it on matts blog and they included this game too

Guess they can include any fecking game they like if anyone who uses it gets gubbed!

+0
    Tony 11

High 5 offer is like printing money just now so gonna leave this well alone. Can’t see there being 4+ goals anyway tbh

+0
    ali 0

Not had an email (yet) but got a weird error message if I tried to access this tonight and worried the Gubbing stick is out. Anyone else have issues?

+0
    Tony 11

Offer runs on both Champions League games tonight, so probably tomorrow night as well.

Not sure on the likelihood of 4 or more goals in any of those games tbh, but you can get BTTS – Yes in the PSG v Barca game for 1.67/1.68.

I will also be looking to back Barca (currently 2.25/2.36) and Dortmund (currently 2.2/2.3) if the odds get close enough to make a £100 stake cheap enough QL wise.

+0
    Buzzer123 2

PSG! Nice end to the day.

+0
    Tony 11

Sure is! I’ll get called for aftertiming but I went with them as their odds went to 3.3/3.3 not long before KO. Also have BTTS so been praying for a Barca goal but not looking likely. Only failed to score once all season before tonight! ?

+0
    bbobb 21

Backed PSG and Benfica

With a few High5 wins tonight I suspect I’m heading for a grubbing stick.

+0
    sleepless 8

Jammy boogers. Guess we were all on BTTS. Betfair came in a bit though.

+0
    orlandosteve 2

I spotted it at 3.3/3.3, went for a brew to ponder it as I didn’t see it winning, convinced myself it offered value, went back to place the bet 3.25/3.3!!!

Suprised anyone got on BTTS, from memory it was 1.67/1.7. 2,3,4?

Capped off a rubbish day as I missed the high 5 where the favourite romped home by 17 lengths.

All though I did get on Bound Hill in the 14:00@Fontwell who won by 7 lengths after the favourite pulled up.

+0
    Tony 11

BTTS was laying at 1.68/1.69 for most of the hour proceeding KO. It actually touched 1.67 briefly but I ended up taking a £4 QL when laying at 1.69. I had considered letting it run in play and hoping for an early goal, but that’s just pure gambling, even though it woudld have worked and I could have layed at 1.36 after the first goal. The freebie from the PSG bet more than compensated for the QL, but I do think I was reaching too much with a QL that high.

Looking at tonight’s games and they are all around 4-5 clicks apart at best, so will keep an eye on them when I can, but I honestly can’t see either game having 4+ goals so QL’s will have to be very low/narb for me to bother tonight.

Nice one with Bound Hill @orlandosteve 😉

+0
    Tony 11

Kerching!!!! ⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️ = ???

Shows what I know… 4 goals in both games before the hour mark! Happy days ?

+0
Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 396 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.