4 MEANS MORE Will Hill 25% Bonus Free bet on TV Prem Games

• New to matched betting?

My Matched Betting Academy is the best place to get started. Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

Chris 18

No chance of 4 goals in this game, cant believe its 0-0. Went with a big stake of £500 too 🙁

+0
    sleepless 8

Of 3 games, thought BTTS Midd would not come in. Midd han’t scored for yonks. Can’t complain. This Hills offer is just too good. Always worth and underlay.

+0
    bbobb 21

Portugal Hungary BTTS 2.62/2.62

+0
    matchedem
    Blocked

England 1.125/1.12 a few minutes ago

Stick 3k on England to win (not that dodgy given its England) and you are about £7 up straight away, with a potential £100 FB if England win and 4 goals (decent chance IMHO)

Thank me later

+0
    Tony S 6

Cheers mate… just headin down to We Buy Any Car and then am allower this!…

+0
    happyhomer 3

Very close match you found there Matchy, but aren’t there minimum odds for this offer? Pretty sure a win bet on England won’t qualify for the More 4 offer.

+0
    matchedem
    Blocked

Ah man good spot its 1.2 minimum odds. Sorry anyone who has already bet…at least I now look like a big spendin mug…da big mug!

+0
    orlandosteve 2

Matchdem, after recently losing a Hills account you have bet 3k on England to win? Balls of steel that man.

+0
    ncfcmikey
    Blocked

This guy’s got balls of steel indeed ( and a hefty bank) if he could afford to put 3k on England. How much you make per month matchem

+0
    orlandosteve 2

Oh god, why did you have to ask that-*Topic in meltdown warning* get out and save yourselves!

+0
    sleepless 8

Just can’t resist it Matchie!

+0
    sleepless 8
    Jonh 1

+0
    matchedem
    Blocked

ncfcmikey I make more than many have hot diners to be honest but I dont like to brag. My advice therefore would be the better the bank roll the better the profit. This offer is decent but the horse one billy hill offer is even better.

I’m 2.8 up this month but 1.8 was from cheltenham so bar in that not an amazing month

sleepless haha everyone singing that when I comment now LOLLIPOP!

+0
    ncfcmikey
    Blocked

Nice matchdem, be nice if you could teach the smaller dogs like me a lesson or two lol!!!

+0
Viewing 15 replies - 196 through 210 (of 396 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.