4 MEANS MORE Will Hill 25% Bonus Free bet on TV Prem Games

• New to matched betting?

My Matched Betting Academy is the best place to get started. Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

Learning the fundamentals takes 10-15 minutes and you’ll make £15 in the process.

feltt1p 5

Urgh typical, didn’t go for BTTS because the odds were so low it’d be huge stakes. Didn’t go for the draw because only viable score was 2-2 rather than 1-3 or a cricket score (likely with Arsenal). Ah well, should’ve got on Liverpool but I always forget about this offer!

+0
    Tony G 11

hi i need some help please.

i did this bet in wh shop £500 at 1/2 and returned £750.

they have given me a £12.50 free bet, is that correct?

+0
    orlandosteve 2

Tony, first to say I didn’t know this was available in shops-assuming the terms of the offer are the same then, no, they have not given you the correct free bet:-

Online terms, if your bet wins and there are 4 or more goals in the game-you will receive a 25% bonus as a Free Bet:-

A winning stake of £500@1/2 returns £250 profit.

25% of £250=£62.50.

So you are £50 short, they have given you a 5% Free Bet! Did the free bet slip print automatically?

+0
    Tony G 11

they gave me free bet slip manually. i’ll go back and complain. thanks.

+0
    matchedem
    Blocked

Think its probably too late if u no longer have the original bet slip

+0
    matchedem
    Blocked

Can’t believe people are betting 500 quid without a clue of how the offer works :/

+0
    sleepless 8

Counter staff Aintree outing.

+0
    Tony G 11

i thought it was 25% of 250. not my fault betting shop staff are so inept.

+0
    matchedem
    Blocked

It was 25% of the 250 LOLLIPOP…not only the betting staff who are appearing inept on here if you think 25% of 250 is 12.50!

+0
    Tony G 11

No, I thought it was 25% of 250 and I didn’t understand why they gave £12.50.
    I went back to the shop as it’s open until 10pm on weekdays and told them it was wrong. They made a phone call and eventually I got the correct amount for the free bet.

They thought the max stake allowed was £100 instead of max free bet being £100. They gave me 25% of £50. (100 x 1/2 = 50). Massive waste of my time. I won’t be going back there in a hurry.

If they have these promotions in store such as high 5 and 4 means more etc, surely the staff should be made fully aware of how it works.

+0
    orlandosteve 2

Staff in all bookmakers don’t have a clue. Coral-I went round the other side of the counter and signed myself up to Connect. Ladbrokes-gave me on line odds for a footy match MB draw and gave me free bets for MB draw for bets not placed with a grid card, told me I should have received a grid card when I signed up online and then told me I needed to phone CS to get one- I could go on….

+0
    sebyd101 1

chelsea vs man city
    chelsea 2.4/2.44

+0
    bbobb 21

Was on Man U in early match… finished 3-0

Didn’t manage to get on Everton in time as was dragged out for walk and phone was playing up…currently 4-2 up

Sigh…..

+0
    bbobb 21

Arse 1.73/1.73

+0
    sleepless 8

Missed the match 3 times. On Paddy 2-up 1.727/1,73. You never Know with London derby and Arsenal

+0
Viewing 15 replies - 226 through 240 (of 396 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.